Somebody call Hollywood and make this happen.
A group of comic artists and illustrators are illustrating their favourite celebrities as gender-swapped comic book heroes and villains, and god damn if it isn’t the greatest thing.
1. Sigourney Weaver as Bruce Wayne/Batman, by Ming Doyle.
2. Jennifer Connelly as Clark Kent/Superman, by Joe Quinones.
3. Tilda Swinton as Mister Freeze, by Erica Henderson.
4. Janelle MonÃ¡e as the Music Meister, by Jordan Gibson.
6. David Bowie as Poison Ivy, by Erica Henderson.
10. Aubrey Plaza as Damian Wayne/Robin, by Lauren Moran.
11. Daniel Henney as Cassandra Cain, by Erica Henderson.
13. Gillian Anderson as Lex Luthor, by Ming Doyle.
14. Joan Chen as Ra’s Al Ghul, by Erica Henderson.
15. Lupito Nyong’o as Martian Manhunter, by Lauren Moran.
16. Charlize Theron as Aquaman, by Jordan Gibson.
17. Nicki Minaj as the Creeper, by Jordan Gibson.
18. Helen Mirren as Commissioner James Gordon, by Jordan Gibson.
Hey, if any bigtime producers are reading this, can you please make this happen? Thanks.